Advanced Cannula Techniques Bristol AM
Thank you for booking Advanced Cannula Techniques with FILLMED.
Your Training Starts NOW!
You will shortly receive a link to your theory training session and a digital test paper to complete in advance of your training.
You will need to score at least 80% to pass.
Please ensure you watch this session and complete the digital test paper well in advance of your practical training session, to confirm your understanding of the theory part of these protocols. Any questions can be submitted email@example.com. You will also have time to ask more questions direct to the Expert during your practical session.
You will shortly receive your training kit which consists of:
1 x 5 vials of NCTF135ha x 3ml with needles & syringes
1 x 20 Bio Nutri cannulas,
1 x Art Filler Fine Lines 2 x 1.2ml
1 x Art Filler Universal 2 x 1ml
1 x 500ml Natrasan & Trigger
1 x Bright Peel Kit
1 x B3 Recovery Cream 250ml
1 x White Mark Up Pencil
1 x Red Anatomy Pencil
You will need to bring your training kit to your practical training day. Failure to do so, will result in a further training kit charge on the day.
In addition to this kit, you will need to bring:
- Dressing packs or gloves and an apron
- Soft gauze
- Sharps box for your own disposal
- Clinical waste – you will need to take this away with you
- PPE for yourself and model
Please attend training in appropriate professional attire. Hair should be tied back, and you should be bare from the elbow down when delivering treatment.
Please note, to limit risk with our interactions, we ask that both you and your model have either:
A negative lateral flow test taken on the day of your training and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or via whats app to 07774037749. You can access FREE tests at https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
OR if you have had both of your Covid vaccines, you can send us an image of your record card.
You are required to bring a model to your training day. If you are unable to find a model, we will endeavour to help you do so, providing you give us sufficient notice. However, if there is no one available or you fail to notify us up to 48 hours before the training you will be asked to reschedule to a future training date. Your model should wear a mask or face covering unless requested to remove for treatment.
If you are attending the AM session, your training will start at 10am. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early but be prompt to avoid a late start and risk reduced practical treatment time. Your finish time is 1pm. Please ensure you finish your treatment by this time, to ensure we can sanitise the training room in time for our afternoon session. Please ask your model to arrive by 2.30pm. Please note, some of our venues have limited ‘waiting areas’ therefore please ensure they arrive on time and should be prepared to wait until called in.
Any questions before and after training can be submitted via our website or to email@example.com
- All PPE must be provided by the practitioner/trainee
- Government guidelines will be followed at all times.
- Please wear a mask or visor throughout the training session.
- You must provide your own model (or work on each other), this must be agreed in advance.
- Model consent form and Covid 19 Consent form MUST be completed and presented to the trainer on the day. These can be found on our website under ‘Resources’ on your ‘Account’ page at fillmed.co.uk. We suggest a virtual consult with your model in advance to ensure maximum practical hands-on time
- All products and consumables are to be supplied by the delegate.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your practical training day soon!